FERNBACH is a group of medium-sized companies operating worldwide in software and consulting. Our team in Halle (East Germany) specialises in the banking sector. We develop applications that support the marketing of lending products via the internet.
In your position as a working student or trainee, you are directly involved in developing or further developing the FERNBACH applications. You support the project teams in planning, executing and documenting software tests for in-house and customer-related software projects. Your tasks also include the co-ordination of issues with internal and external customers as well as test automation for applications and modules. The job is located at our premises in Halle/Leipzig in Großkugel.
You are studying business or technical subjects (university or equivalent) and you have the following qualifications:
- German (very good)
- English (good written and spoken)
- Advanced PC skills (Windows, browser)
- Knowledge of the use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of agile software development processes would be an advantage, particularly quality assurance measures (planning, implementation, documentation)
- As far as technical students are concerned, knowledge of and initial experience with JAVA or even with test frameworks (e.g. TestNG, Selenium) would be an advantage
- As far as business students are concerned, knowledge of the banking sector, e.g. lending operations, would be an advantage
- Quick powers of comprehension
- Ability to work accurately, reliably and with dedication
- Willingness to accept responsibility
- Interest in manual and automated software tests for Java EE web applications
If this job offer interests you, please send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org